Saturday, July 17, 2010

Witch's Survey


Do you have a magickal name?

Jemma Moon L@@@@ -- Didnt put it all in there bc of values



Does it have a special meaning?

J is from Jennifer, my name given by my adoptive parents, emma is my birthname given to me by my birth mother, they are together as 1 in my magickal name.

Moon is because I am a moon ruled spirit, and the moon has ALWAYS called to me

and the last part of my name means rebirth, and a spiritual journey.. also the way it is spelled makes makes my numerology of my life path and magickal name the same.. 3



How did you find Wicca/Paganism?

I was always interested in it. It was like it called to me, especially with my psychic gifts. I was looking for a way to enhance what I had, and to fill a spiritual gap. I found that all in this path



How long have you been practicing?

I have been studying it off and on since I was a teen, but only practicing for a few months



Solitary or group practitioner?

Solitary, but I occasionally work with another solitary



What is your path?

I am an eclectic Pagan...best way I can describe it! <



Are you out of the broom closet?

With friends, and my husband, but not family... I love my parents but they are extremely christian and I respect that, although I know they would not respect my spirituallity. I choose my battles, and try to avoid turmoil.



Gods/Goddess

I relate more with the greek gods and goddesses.



Who are your patron Gods?

Zeus, Poseidon, & Apollo



Who are your patron Goddesses?

Hera, Demeter, Aphrodite, Artemis, & Athena



Do you fear dark aspects of the Gods/Goddess, or rather, respect them?

I repect the dieties. I don't believe they want our fear, rather our respect. With respect for their gifts and wishes we have no need for fear.



Do you worship the Christian God?

I was raised christian and I do not agree with their interpretation of god. I do not believe in a jealous god, i'm sorry. That just is the 1st of many disagreements I have with their portrayal.



Do you ever worship animals? Or plants?

No neccessarily worship, but HONOR is a better word. everything in this universe has a purpose and we should honor that purpose, whether it be the chair that we sit in, the dish we use to eat, of the pen we use to write, we should honor the objects and what they do for us, not take them for granted.



Nature



Do you regularly commune with nature?

Oh YES!!!



Ever walked barefoot in the woods?

I'm always barefoot. I love shoes but never keep them on =)



Taken a camping trip just to talk to nature?

YESYESYES, In the middle of the woods on the creek bank is the best place todo so.



Describe the moment you felt closest to Mother Earth?

The moment that I became a mother



What is/are your power animal(s)?

Seal, Lemur, Kangaroo... for this year



Do you have a familiar?

My familiar was my cat Grim. He connected to every aspect of me, and he chose me, i did not choose him. However, with our current living situation I had to leave him with my husbands aunt. She thinks he went looking for me and got lost because no one can find him. I love you my baby where ever you are. I know you found someone that loves you.



Have you ever called upon the powers of an animal in ritual? Or a plant?

I suppose you could say plant because I use herbs.



Do you hug trees?

I more stroke and rub than hug



Give them gifts?

Oh Yes !!



What is your favorite flower to work with?

I don't have a favorite to work with, althouh my fav flowers are lillies and orchids



What is your favorite tree to work with?

Oak



Wheel of the Year



What are your favorite holidays?

I really love them all but if have to choose I will say: Litha, beltane, and Samhain



What if your least favorite holiday?

I dont have one



Have you ever held a ritual on a holiday?

most definitely



Ever taken a day off work to celebrate a pagan holiday?

No, I haven't needed too.<



Do you celebrate Yule on the 21st rather than the 25th?

Yes, the 21st... My oldest daughter was born on Yule



Have you ever felt the Veil thin?

Oh yes



Ever danced the Maypole?

No i havent, but hopefully I will get the chance



Know what the Maypole symbolizes?

Yes.To my understanding -- Fertility



Ever made love on Beltane?

Probably, lol



How do you usually celebrate the pagan holidays?

Well, Usually with a ritual and celbration designated to each holiday



Divination



Do you use Tarot?

Yes, I am learning tarot as we speak



Do you use runes?

That is next on my list to learn. I am thinking of making my own out of oak. I do use them to portray to purpose on spell boxes that will never be reused. I feel they keep the purpose of my spell from straying when the items are boxed and sealed.



Do you use a pendulum?

Not as of yet...



Do you use dowsing rods?

No, but I want to try them



Do you use astrology?

I am learning astrology and numerology. I want a better understanding of the universe



Any other form of divination?

My dreams. I have had them since I was a young child. I hold my dreams above all else. I also do smoke scrying, and I am concentrating on water scrying as well.



Spells



What was the first spell you did?

Banishing of Negativity



What was the latest?

To keep my marriage strong from outside influences



Ever done a love spell?

Well, maybe you can classify my "keep our marriage strong" spell as a love spell, but other than that no, and I honestly dont classify that as a love spell because we have been together 13 years and the love is already there



A job spell?

no, but plan on doing one very soon.



A healing spell?

to heal my inner self



What was the most powerful spell you've ever performed?

I'm not really sure.. prob the spell of healing for my spirit. I have felt quite a bit better since then.



Cryptozoology



Do you believe in Vampires? Werewolves? Shape shifters? Elves? Faeries? Dragons? Nymphs? Sprites? Mermaids? Sirens? Satyrs?

Shape shifters, Elves, faeries, nymphs, sprites, sirens, satyrs... I believe that most of these are in a different deminsion and chose whom they reveal themselves to. Vampires, I know there are people that drink blood, but i'm not quite sure of the immortal aspects of vampirism, werewolves, maybe, idk.. I never say never... Dragons I love dragons, but i unfortunately believe they have been banished from existance...



Ghosts/Spirits?

VERY MUCH SO



Ever "seen" any of the above?

GHOST



Ever talked to any of the above?

Yes I speak to the spirit i my house everytime I am going to change something. I call it "fred". and I left it know what is going on.



Ever called on any of the above in magick?

No



Do you have one of them as a personal guardian?

I'm not sure about my personal guardian as of yet



Random



Do you see a rabbit, a man or a woman in the moon?

woman



Own a cat?

not right now. we moved and my baby ran away from family in search of me



When you meditate what does your sacred/safe place look like?

a lagoon surrounded by willows and bluegrass, water lillies, cat tails..



Do you work with Chakras?

kind of



Do you believe in soul mates?

i really do



Ever met one?

yes



Do you have a Spirit guide?

i'm not sure



Is it always love and light?

not always, but i do try to keep it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment