Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fed-up with FAT!!!

*****UPDATE 7/17/11*****  Yea, I'm gonna have to get back to ya on this 1, hahaha!!  I haven't had time to diet...  fast food is just that, FAST, and unfortunately not diet friendly!!!

So, I have been struggling with my weight since I had kids.  However, it didn't really bother me too bad...  wasn't skinny, but I grew to like the way I looked.  I was thick, and after a while that began to stick...  I've never been very self concious anyways...  I was in pageants for 16 years, so in my mind I looked good no matter what!!!  Well, Since I started this job in August, I have gained 40 freakin pounds..  and I'm 4 sizes bigger than I was..  I'm flippin fat!!!  And, I'm totally NOT comfortable with this!!!  The stress of work is taking its toll on me!!! 

Well, I'm fed up with this!!!  Nothing I own fits me anymore!!!!  My ass is getting so wide that its taking the length outta my work pants and I look like I'm fat &&&& waiting on a flood!!  I'm so over this shit!!!  I WILL LOOSE THIS!!!  I went and got me sum pills today, and I got a Just Dance game for the Wii...  I hate to exercisem but I love to dance so that will hopefully get me with the exercise part...  Maybe if I stick to that, I'll invest in a wii fit!!!  I am so pissed!!  This is COMING OFF!!!  One way or another it will come off!!! 

I'll keep you posted!!!  And, I know this isn't anything to do with my usual posts, but I had to vent!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment